As a Parish ministry, Prince of Peace Catholic School nurtures the academic, social, emotional, physical, moral and spiritual growth of all children to reach their highest potential. In partnership with our families and faith community, we empower our students to become mature, responsible, and productive members of our society who, enlightened by their faith, will go forth to serve God and better their community.
- We believe every child of God is unique, valuable, intrinsically good, and should be treated with dignity.
- We believe faith is enhanced through teaching and modeling Catholic values.
- We believe developing lifelong learners can only happen when students, parents, faculty, and administrators work as a team in a climate of mutual respect.
- We believe a safe environment at school is imperative.
- We believe providing a variety of innovative teaching techniques, learning activities, assessment strategies, and physical surroundings is necessary for each learner.
- We believe high academic and moral standards enable students to reach their greatest potential, thus preparing them to positively contribute to a global community.
We light the candles, they light the world.